How to find an apartment

Hello,

I'm going to be moving out on my own by the end of this year, and I would like to do some research on apartments. However, on the internet all Ive been able to find are luxury serviced apartments for expats starting at 40K INR. Thats more than 4 times what Im looking to spend.

Im looking for a studio, in a relatively safe place, I don't want it furnished, and I don't want it serviced. how do I find something like this. is it possible to rent something like this for less than 10k INR? where should I look?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts and suggestions.

peace
andrew

Hello Andrew!

I can suggest you to post an advert in the accommodation section of New Delhi classifieds!

Good luck
Armand

Hey,,wassup!i think you should get a Sunday times newspaper and read out for the property listings...gudluck:)

keanu
http://keanutiewary.blogspot.com

Hey Andrew,

I am looking for an apartment too, if you have any good plans, don't hesitate ;)

Cheers,

Aude

hey everybody who loking for appartement since the first of this month am looking for get one flat mate so if you are interested just give me call 8447400464 am living lajpat nagar 4 virkam vihar near virkam hotel and near moolchand metro station

Hallo,

I am looking for a room too, if you have any good plans, i want a room in montevideo, uruguay

Cheers,

Vaibhav

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

[Moderated: free ad is not allowed on the forum]

Which are of Delhi is nice to live there?
Not very far from the city centre but also where the cost of living is medium?

Scuza it should be parts

Hi Monaa,

You should start a new topic on the New Delhi forum. Thank you. :)

Hey Andrew,

its not too difficult to find a place, best place to search is the internet, there are plenty of sites which you can filter in your exact requirements..thats how i found my apartment.

what part of Delhi/Gurgaon you looking for??