Language practice in Herceg Novi

Hello everyone)
I'm looking for a native English speaker for language practice in Herceg Novi. If you'r a teacher, great! It could be lessons. If not - we can organise something like a discussion club and meet couple times per month to talk about different topics).

https://www.coach-personnel-marseille-provence.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Ateliers-Coaching-de-Vie.jpg

Hello Gekatarina, I know a Serbian professor who teaches English via Skype but I don't know if you wish to do it online

Hi Niko!)
Thanks for the answer! Skype lessons are definitely not my cup of tea)) I've found a language school here in Herceg Novi. They have groups for adults. I think, it could work for me ))
Anyway I left this topic for the future  :gloria:top:

I understand, I wish you the best and maybe we will see us each other somewhere as I wish to live here next year. Pozdrav

Gekaterina,

I have some friends that are native English speakers from Canada living in Igalo. I see you found a language school.. but if you are interested in finding local natives of English to do some kind of conversation practice lessons, I can ask. Let me know.

Regards

Ed

I live in Herceg Novi and I'm a native language speaker from the US. Let me know what you have in mind.