Advice on flying dog to Paphos

Hi has anyone recently brought their dog to Cyprus? Any advice or reccommendations? Who did you use etc?

Thanks in advance. I am finding it a real minefield.

Lara

Hi i have just brought my 2 dogs over from scotland 2 weeks ago. I used pet travel based in Scotland

Thanks. I am flying from London. Can you tell me what the process is once you get off the plane?

Thanks

Thanks. I am flying from London. Can you tell me what the process is once you get off the plane?

Thanks

we did it ourselves - got the pet passport sorted out with the vet and she also sorted the required jabs allow plenty of time for this as there is a time frame for it -  i assume your pet will travel as cargo ie in the hold as opposed to in the cabin... usually it will be that the animal will be taken to customs and freight depts - I can only tell of my experiences with Larnaca airport it may be different to other airports.##

In Larnaca the animal goes through both customs and freight depts. Larnacas depts are  on the old airport not the new one you will fly into... so you have to make your way to both these depts but they too are not in the same place on the old airport.. its a pain but at both there is a fee to pay one was €30 and the other i think was  €3-5....

RSS logistics in Paphos cyprus are also very good at sorting this out  Andrea Thorne is the ladys name - they have a facebook page too