Walking dog in peyia paphos

Are the pet friendly parks in peyia?

not something that is evident in Peyia to be honest it is however something many dog owners and our local vet would love to see but it hasnt happened - we are still struggling to find a suitable area for our village dog pound the problem is finding a plot 2kms away from residential housing

Thank you toon.  Can I walk my dog in the pikni forrest what is very close to our apartment?

am sure others do the same  - but be careful be sure you have a dog safety kit for snake bites and poisons... also poop bags....

Thank you toon for your fast response.I have a million of questions!  Is there a way that my husband can watch american sports on tv in cyprus and what about other us channels? When I visited our apartment last week ( I have seen it for the first time) I saw that the shower was leeking when I turn it on. are plumbers very expensive and are they reliable?  What is the best internet company in paphos?would our us laptop work to streem a movie to the tv ? Thank you blanka

yes for sure there is  - i get over 700channels via a mag 250.254 box - all the french german scandinavian usa canada and uk channels incl sport in hd  - no problem at all and at only €25 per 90 days its worth its weight in gold  and this includes 10 day catch up and a massive 30000 item videoclub too

plumbers arent expensive i know a good one.

cyta, then primetel, then fusion

for a wifi dish fed system - netcom, universal, fusion, citycell then bluenet

it shouldnt matter about the laptop

you may need an adaptor for the power cable though easily and readily available here - all sockets here are the three pin british units