Looking for an English speaking nanny/teacher for our daughter

Good evening,

I am looking for an English speaking nanny / teacher to take care of our daughter.

Her age         

2 years and 9 months.

Schedule    

Until September    
Monday to Friday morning  and / or afternoon.

From September   
Monday to Friday afternoon.

Where           

In our Villa at the Palmeraie Village.

Us        

We are a family of 3.
I am French and my husband is Belgian.
We just moved to Marrakech a city we know quite well.

Important     

The position is exclusively for an English speaking person.

I will start the interviews next Wednesday (the 11th of April), so if you are interested or know someone that could be, send me an email.

Sincerely,

Emmanuelle

Hi Eap
You are welcome in Marrakesh, I am from here and you can rely on me , I speak fluent French and English and I can help if you wish
Cheers

Hello Eap,

Could you please post your message on the job section of Marrakech Classifieds page.

Regards

Thank you, I already did.

Enjoy this day!
Sincerely,

Emmanuelle

Hi Eap

I'm a British expat living in Marrakech and working as an English teacher.

I have previously worked as a nanny and can send you references and more info. Please email me on this site, if you are still looking for someone.

Thanks, Jamila.

Hi, I don't know if you are still looking for a nanny for your children, but if you are are, I am a fluent english-speaking American and I love working with children :). Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Alison, I tried to answer you but it seems this email is not working...
Sincerely. E

I am   Evangeline a  Filipina    and   had  worked   previously as   nanny  homehelp to  UK  EMBASSY officials  families  in Abudhabi UAE   .I am  fluent  in English   both  oral and written  I can  teach  English to your  kids   I am experienced  in running the household    and  I posses  a  National Certificate  for  Culinary   I  can  bake ,and  cook  various kinds of  recipes. pls  mail   me back

Hello,

I am looking foe a nanny in rabat. Please let me know if interested.

Thank you,