Help, Advice, for becoming desperate gringo

Hi everyone. I am a Spanish/English expat recently moved to PY with my PY wife. We bought a house in Aregua which we are currently renovating and expanding. So far 6 months of hard work. Hsve my cedula now and all legal. BUT . . . . . .

Getting fed up and sometimes despondent with the local work scene dealing with tradespeople here - electricians, plumbers, carpinters etc. Have tried several of each, all recommended by friends and neighbours but all have let us down sooner or later. The worst cases are where we have paid something to start and then the remainder in stages but perhaps effectively paying something in advance. When we have done this, they dont come anymore, leaving us with incomplete work. We have learnt not to pay ANYTHING in advance now, but very dissapointed and really wanting to find trustworthy people.

Can anyone help us with, for example, plumber for swimming pool construction, carpinter for furniture?

Would really appreciate any advice and recommndations. Thanks. Suerte  todos

Hello im Ivan..i recently moved to Ituagua with my wife and daughter, i know the frustration, it almost feels that people keep things like a secret over here..but i would suggest maybe clasipar or if you have pool issues go to your pool supply store and ask..or go to new construction sites and jot down some numbers to call..thats one of the things i took for granted that i miss from NYC..good luck..if you wanna buzz me im available to chat or talk..see ya