Info on L'Odyssee du Savoir - Mauritius

Do any of you have children, who is receiving schooling from L'Odyssee du Savoir?

I am having difficulties enrolling my child into schools, due to his special needs.

This school has been suggested to me by a few persons, and I would like to have some information from first hand experiences, from parents who's children go to school there.

Any information will be appreciated - good and bad.

Thanks

Elzaan

I understand the school is based on Sudbury education philosophy and there are a number of schools around the world - it sounds very flexible and for my daughter who suffers extreme anxiety in high pressure environment, it would be good. My daughter has special needs too, but has been mainstream schooled with support to date.  We are moving to Mauritius in two weeks but still don't have a school place as the schools we think would be good for her in Mauritius are full.  We really don't know what to do as there are so few secondary schools in Mauritius.  I understand L'Odysse is only open for primary at the moment, but we would consider it if open for secondary as I think she would be able to do her exam studies at her pace in their system and have lots of interaction with all age groups.

Thanks Shirl1

Much appreciated!