English Speakers

I will be moving to Hammamet North next week and I am looking to connect with other English speakers in the area. Maybe somebody who could meet for coffee once a week just to be able to connect with somebody I can speak to fluently! I'm Canadian and this is my first time moving from Canada.

hi I live Hammamet Center moved here in Feb. Would be nice tomeet for coffee

HI SUSAN
My name is Denise hope your well and enjoying living in Tunisia, I have my friend who is looking for an English speaking person to teach English to  children of 5 years old . It is a privet school an based in the exact area you live .so it would be ideal it would be working on a sat and Sunday 16 hours a week in total .now all the lessons are there for you all you have to do is make it fun to learn ,keep the children interested in learning  . I am in England at the moment, however  next year I will be over there and working at the school. so who knows I may get to meet you  if your interested in the role please let me know . salary would be discussed with my friend at the interview .
regards

Denise

Do you need a native English speaker to teach English?

Hi Susan, I'm Italian but I've traveled and worked in the States. I'm moving to Hammamet in December. My French is poor and I really would like to go out for a coffee/drink. with English speaking people.

hi Im English and moved to Hammamet in Feb. It would be lovely tomeet up for a coffee when you get here

Hi
yes my friend has a school in Tunisia he is wanting a person to teach English to the children .

are you interested and if you got the role how fast could you start

U are lucky,  ı hope to can move to there one day , best luck for u :)

Would be nice to arrange a monthley gathering on English speakers and some tea and coffee.

Daroos wrote:

Do you need a native English speaker to teach English?

Perhaps placing a free of charge ad here would be helpful.
If it doesn't work, it's free anyway so no loss.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/africa/tunisia/