Residency

Hello everyone.

I am asking for your help.

I am a Filipino and  my husband is a Slovak national residing in Malta. He work there for more than 2 years now. We recently just got married here in the Philippines but we plan to stay there for good.  He went back to Malta first because i need a visa before i leave the Philippines and entering Malta.

I wanted to apply for Family Reunification Visa but not so sure about it so I emailed the Maltese Embassy in Beijing. The embassy adviced  me to apply Visiting a Family/Friend Visa because i dont have a Family Reunification Certificate. And told me to apply for Residence Permit as well as apply for the  Family Reunification Certificate when i get there. So now i have my visa and only good for 90 days.

Our problem is what to do when i am already there. As i have read, the Family Reunification Visa is only for those Third Country National who wants their family to join them in EU. So i dont fall for this category... what should i do to extend my stay in Malta?  Should i apply for Residence permit or just a residence card will do? I read alot of articles but i am still confused.

Thank you in advance. I will be glad for your insights.

Here is the list of documents you need:
https://identitymalta.com/citizenships-expatriates/

You apply with Form F as a family member of EU-national. Get your residence permit and live in Malta :)

Thank you very much! 😄😄😄

Thank you very much! 😄😄😄.
This is a great help.