Sambo residence permit

Hi,

My name is Alexandre, Brazilian citizen. I have applied for sambo visa to live with my Swedish partner in Uppsala.

I did the registration in January 2017 and I have not received any answer from MV yet. I had  interview August 2017. Next 9th of August 2018 it will complete 18 months since my application.

At the day of my online registration for the application it was said on MV's website that the average waiting time would be between 12 to 14 months, however, I contacted them 2 months ago and the person in charge of my process came with a different average waiting time saying between 18-24 months.

Anyone here who applied for sambo visa to live with a Swedish citizen in 2017 or 2018 has received a result?

Thanks,
Alexandre

Welcome to the Forum :)

Have you had a look at previous topics on the forum regarding Visas?

Hi,

Thanks. It seems not to have any topic about residence permit - sambo visa. I was not able to find it.

Rgds,
Alexandre

Why not use good old Google and do some research? I found the information in less than 1 minute.

I have already used it but I just want to hear experience from people replying me and I can write it back.

Thanks for the advice.

Rgds,
Alexandre