Next step after declared medically unfit.

Hello all
I am new in Malaysia. I have done medical and declare unfit. I want to go back home now as the job I am doing right now is not satisfied. My passport also held by the owner/boss. Owner told me that I will be going back to my country but he is taking too much days to send back home. What to do now?What is the next steps to follow ? Whether I am fit or unfit, I wanna go back to my country. Suggest me only the legal procedure.
Thank you.

Contact your High Commission

The High Commission of India in Malaysia is located at the following address:

High Commission of India
Level 28, Menara 1 Mon't Kiara,
No. 1, Jalan Mon't Kiara,
50480, Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: (00-603) 62052350, 6205 2351,
6205 2352,6205 2353 & 6205 2354
Fax: (00-603) 6143 1173

Thank u Gravitas for your guide.

Highly appreciated.

That's where to go.
The passport is the property of your government so your employer has no right to take it from you.
If he won't return it, report it as stolen because, at the end of the day, that's what he's done.

Thank u Fred.

I am collecting more information before actually act. If u kindly elaborate the procedure that will be more helpful to me.

Again thank u.

I expect the problem is about who is going to pay for the flight ticket.

The delay strategy may be to cause the person to become an illegal. Then they will be deported.

Do speak to your embassy/high commission as it's better not to be forcibly deported.

In that case how long can I stay here legally after the FOMEMA declare unfit (medically unfit).

Presumably you arrived on a VDR (visa with reference collected from Malaysian HC/consulate). I think the entry stamp in your passport would be valid for 30 days from arrival.