GETTING A NURSE JOB IN MALAYSIA WITH A STUDENT VISA

HI IAM A REGISTERED NURSE WITH DIPLOMA CERTIFICATE,WAS ADVICE TO IMMIGRATE AS A STUDENT TO MALAYSIA.HOW EASY CAN I HUNT FOR NURSE JOB WITH THE STUDENT VISA CONSIDERING ME AS A FOREIGN TRAINED NURSE

Hi Muiin!

Please avoid caps lock when posting on the forum.
Maybe you should try posting an advert in the jobs section of Malaysia classifieds.

Regards
Armand

Hi to work in Malaysia you need to register and get the temporary practicing certificate(TPC). You must get your potential employer to assist you in getting this TPC. this is the procedure for nurses who would like to work in Malaysia. wish you all the best.

Tanx very much

That is impossible.
Advertise on job section.

Hello,

Firstly, if you wish to come with a student visa (as a trainee or interns), it is important that you get the endorsement (letter)/ agreement   from your school and the company that offer the practical placement for you. Normally, if the company except you as its practical student, they will pay for the visa.

If you do not have the agreement as mentioned above, most likely, they will not issue you the student visa (trainee visa). However, if you are "hunt" for the job or placement and you have finished your studies, you could apply for professional visa (usually they would give you 6 months - 1 year. Nevertheless, you would need an offer from local company

I have done and assists many students for this purpose

If you want, you could contact me directly at : [email protected] for assistence on this subject

Good Luck

Mrs de RIJK