Mothers in Gzira and Sliema

Hi,I live in Gzira with with my husband and our daughter, she is 6 months.
Are there any mums  here that would want to meet up and do stuff with the kids - like going to the beach together and going for a walk. No matter of the nationality I can speak German and English :)

Hi Angelinak. I'm a new mother to a 9 week old and wouldn't mind meeting. Feel free to send me a private message.

Hi Vin,

did you receive the pm from me?

Hi Angelinak,

Are you still looking for people to meet up with?

I've moved to Hamrun earlier this month and am home with my 7-month-old daughter. I'd love for her to meet another baby - and for myself to get a chance to chat with another adult during the day :)

Hi,

We also just moved to Malta St Julians with my partner and 3month old baby. Would be great to meet up at some point.

Alex

Hi,

We also just moved to Malta St Julians with my partner and 3month old baby. Would be great to meet up at some point.

Alex

I have moved to Gzira for about two weeks now! It would be great meeting up with other moms ladies DM me as I have already messaged some of you XX

Hi, we are flying back to Malta tomorrow and I will write you during the next days :)

Hi Alex,

I'm a mummy to a 4 month old and live in sliema and have been here 1.5 years.. Let me know if you'd like to meet.. 🙂

Thanks

Vin

Heyyy, how's it goin? Where have you moved from?

I'm a mummy to a 4 month old and live in sliema and have been here 1.5 years.. Let me know if you'd like to meet.. 🙂

Thanks

Vin

Hi Vin,

Sounds great! We should definitely meet up for a coffee or smth.
For me, both this and next week works well.

Best,
Alex

Hi, everyone :) Who has time for a coffee this Friday around 10 or 11? Let's meet somewhere in Gzira or Sliema :)