Studio or apartment

can i get one bedroom apartment or studio apartment for 2 months rent for 10000 to 15000 birr outside bole city but not too far, if anyone has any information please contact me, i will be moving to addis ababa by September..ASAP

Hi Presh09,

could you please drop an advert in the Housing in Addis Ababa section of the website ?

You may also contact the professionals recommended in the Real estate in Addis Ababa section to inquire.

All the best,
Bhavna

did you find yet?if not i can be of help

Hello,

I am a newbie to the country.  If you'd please, email info on what you know, or have for rent. It'll help a lot. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

what kind of places are you looking for? will see if ican help

Apartment, single.

Moderated by Julien 5 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please use the private message system to share your contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Yodu

It is unsafe to post any contact details here on the open forum, especially for females.
Please use the message system for this.

One small place, private kitchen, and restroom. Prohibits a way to run a small business.
Let me know.

Yes i will show you, call me XXX

@yodu

It is unsafe to post contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system for this.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free promotion of your services is not allowed on the forum. Please register your services in the Business directory. Thank you

@ Emmanuel

You are a real estate agent so no free advertising here on then open forum.  If you have accommodation please place a free advert in the housing section, top of this page, as advertising is not permitted here on the open forum. It is unsafe to post contact details here too. You should use the message system for this.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Promotion of your services is not allowed on the forum. Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you

@gantawube

For security reasons please do not post contact details here on the open forum. Use the message system for this.
If yo have accommodation to offer please place a free advert in the housing section, top of this page.