Buying a property to live in

How easy is it to buy a property in Morocco and is it safe . Is living there easy

Well depends on 100's of things
For Example
How much u wanna spend?
Which kind of life style?
And most important is
How patience are you? Lol
It is safer then most european cities, and people are nice friendly and welcomming. Any thing give us a shout.

Regards

Hello Snoop,
My name is Helen,
I have recently inherited a small riad, 100 sq metres on é floors, plus roof terrace, in the Kasbah in Marrakech. Very good location.
I am in the process of instructing my notary to put the property into my name which will take several months and require a lot of patience. However, if you are seriously looking in a few months time, dont hesitate to contact me.
The property was a former artists home and has lots of character. It is in need of renovation.
I hope to hear from you in the coming months.
Helen Taylor

Well i did pass ur details to 4 potential buyers they or i never got a response from you and your immobolier. Good luck anyways.

What is the asking price and exact location of this property? Inshallah, I'll be there this Tuesday for a month. I'll be looking at multiple properties while there.

Hello:

If you are considering Essaouira (close to Marrakech but without the madness):

• Habitable area: 63 SqMt with direct access to Roof Terrace
• Location; South West Facing
• Orientation: Les Dunes Neighbourhood
110 meter from the beach
• Legal Status: Titre Foncier
• General Info: 8 units in a building, all owned by French and Belgian nationals
• Last renovated: Nov 2017
• Asking Price: 69K

I also own a property, a Riad, in Tangier, used a Summer Rental.

As a first time buyer, you must, MUST, buy a property that already has title (Titre Foncier) and officially registered with Land Registration. Unless you have the stomach for legal wrangling with the locals, don't even look at property without Title. Just don't. Even if it is owned by European.

I am a US Citizen, New Yorker, has been exploring the North and the South of Morocco since 2003, and start buying properties in this country in 2015/16.

All best!

ABRAM M.

Title means legal ownership. Surely every property has a legal owner.
Have you a picture of the Essaouira property

Essouria is on my list. Love the seafood there and cool in Summer. I have been there many times. Please send pictures of the property or website where I can view pictures of the property. The big festable starts this week, so finding a place to stay will be difficult, unless we go for the day.

Thanks,

Helen
Do you live in Morocco.  I think it would be hectic and scary in the Kasbah.
What is the address?

ARRAM
Is the property in Essaouira an apartment for  £69

Hello,

I am not sure I know how to attach images.

http://www.karimo.net/bien/appartement-proche-plage/

AbramGLM@gmail.com

66K Euro

Sent you the info of the property in another reply.
I am a US Citizen, work in New York but keep residences in Tangier and Essa.
Looking forward to move to Morocco permanently !

http://www.karimo.net/bien/appartement-proche-plage/

I'd wish you replied earlier. We just left Essaouira and would have liked to see the apartment. We are leaving Morocco in few days. Me and my wife can't make an agreement. She wants Marrakech because that's where her family is, but I want to be near beach where it's cooler.

I am sorry.
I am in Tangier at the moment.
Marrakech is great. But if you want to spend the Summer, Essa is better in my opinion!
I assume you are a US Citizen? Surely we can reconnect again at some point if you are still interested!

Hi I  just purchased a lovely apartment I agree with others you need to buy with proper document like Deed its called Melkia witch will be in your name or its in French carnet de foncier it s A4 paper with all details of the Apartment /land /riad got all details basically take about 4 to 6 weeks depends on location mine its in Marrakesh also you need a good knowledge of language it will help if you can speak Darja  where to purchase ? very hard question but go with what's your heart said I was in same position I love Marrakesh and also love north of Morocco Martil and Tangier  and Tetouane are beautifull too Asilah so its really choice is yours went for Marrakesh because I feel in love with the city and the beautiful healthy weather like to know more details ask Djamel

Do you have any info on lands for sale?

Thanks

land to buy ?were about you looking t?

In Marrakech with commercial & residential options: e g R+ 2 in a decent are in Marrakech.

Ty

hi go to Mubawab  its website there is everything you looking for also you can download the app  you can register with theme and they send you all the info you looking for there is other when I check my email I will post you Names Kind Regard Djamel

Ok & thank you for all the help.

hi snoopdog.
my name is rami and i have lived in the states for a long time. i am actually here in morocco and own property here. i believe i have all your answers if you wish to contact me

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct