Problem with purchasing land. Lawyer or expert around?

Hello. I moved to romania and bought a property here. I made a big, big mistake, of not involving a lawyer, I am stupid and I cant fix that unfortunately.
The property is comprised of one part, Intravilan and another extravilan. As apparently the law here has changed, and now you cannot sell a property without the cadastre,  The cadastre has been made for the intravilan, and now I have the contract of purcahse-sale for the intravilan ( I am officially the owner and all). The extravilan, lacked the necessary papers. In front of the notary, I paid the 8000 euro for both the lands, for the intravilan I got the proper contract, for the extravilan I have a piece of paper that says "prumisione de vanzare" which it should equate to a binding contract in which the seller commits to sell me the land when the docments are ready. But I have already paid for all. The document has a date that is expired 1 month and a half ago but I have still not received any news about the missing documents or when is that I am going to get the property deed for said act. I really need the land, not any money back or anything. My neighbour, but you have to take what she says with a pinch of salt says that the piece of paper with the cadastre for my land is the same where hers is and my other neighbour too, which also has not been found for years.
I would like what could I do in order for me to get property of this land, as I already have spoken with the mayor and I can convert a small bit of it to intravilan and build a house there as there is urbanization, but If I am not the owner on paper I can do nothing.

Please :( thanks a lot

Oh, Lord!! I pray for you. Not being conversant in the Romanian language, much less in real estate or ownership  laws - not to mention tax and liability laws - is the prime reason I will never purchase property here. Best of luck to you.