Planning to Resign in my current company

Hello everyone! I'm new in my company as I observed I am over worked due to the 14 hrs. working time and Every Friday that supposed to be my rest day we are required to work and even holidays without any fee because the company just follow the package monthly salary. I apply secretly for another company now in Bahrain and they told me to resign in my current job.My problem is if they will going to accept my resignation since I'm new in this company? As of now my plan is after 6 months I will resign. Can I work to another employee if I will resign after 6 months? I am not block listed in Bahrain? Can I go back in Bahrain even I did not reached 1 year? Please help me what will be my best steps to solve this?Thank you!

If you are in your probation period, you can resign immediately.  If you are worried about them accepting or not accepting resignation, you can send it via registered mail to their address and retain the slip.

They can then, either transfer your visa to the new company or cancel it; either of which will allow you to be sponsored by the new company.

After probation period, you will have to provide them with a notice period as per your contract.  Also, you cannot transfer to another employer "without consent" of your current employer as you would not have completed one year with them.  However, if they cancel your visa and you leave Bahrain; you can come back with another employer.

It is really a big help to me especially now that I'm confused with my situation on what to do.Thank you sir and more power!