ELC international school

@kiwi4 hi there Kiwi i know this post has been long outdated but i hope you can answer me :)

i am relocating back to msia after living abroad in Qatar and considering tenby sep. however i saw you mentioned you rented out a condo in mont kiara and enrolled your girls in tenby. How was the commuting experience daily? Wouldnt it be too far to commute from Kiara to Setia Alam? Hope you can get back to me thanks!

My girls have been at Tenby since January this year and I'm happy to say both girls are extremely happy and well settled into school life, there is a big expansion going on at the moment which should see new sports facilities up and running in September. With the negative feedback that was posted above I have to say I haven't come across anything that would make me withdraw my children from the school, I am impressed with the level of academic and sports that they are providing my children. Hope everyone finds a school that meets their needs.
-@kiwi4

@kiwi4 hi there Kiwi i know this post has been long outdated but i hope you can answer me :)

i am relocating back to msia after living abroad in Qatar and considering tenby sep. however i saw you mentioned you rented out a condo in mont kiara and enrolled your girls in tenby. How was the commuting experience daily? Wouldnt it be too far to commute from Kiara to Setia Alam? Hope you can get back to me thanks!