King Henry Viii college Malaysia

Hello I am planning to move to Malaysia at the end December this year. I have a daughter who is 5 years old, I was checking out schools for her, this was the school that was recommended for me by one of the educational sites as well as Taylor international school. Does anyone have any insights to both these schools? Would love to know your feedback

Hi there,
KH8 College is very new (just a year old) and very small at present, so it's tough to find parent feedback online. Taylor's is far more established and has a solid local reputation for offering good value for money... but the two schools are in totally different price tiers and locations. There are plenty of others that might also suit. What is your budget? How old are your children? Happy to help more if you'd like to PM me. Cheers

Hey there i sent you a message yesterday hope you received it, coz I am still new to this site trying to get the hang of it ☺️

Naz,

When trying to locate a school for your daughter it is critical to know where you would be staying and/or working in Kuala Lumpur. This is because of morning and evening traffic. This is critical info to give you an idea of a relevant school for your daughter. Another element is the pricing - i.e. How much would you budget for the school. These are 2 determinant to help you identify the right school. Rgds

Hi thanks for the reply sorry i was deciding on the schools and we finally decided to settle on a school first and then look for an apartment close to it so it will easy for traveling, I have narrowed down some schools, Taylor's , Tenby, kingsgate and strait international school. Do you know know anything about these schools? If so i would appreciate it a lot

Hi Naz,

How are you.
So, are you already in Malaysia.?
I've friend that sent her daughter at King Henry School. Maybe she can give some review..

Can I get contact of any parent sending his/ her child to king henry 8 school. We are planning to relocate to KL and since the office in Nilai we are planning to settle in cyber Jaya. Any other international British curriculum school there in cyberjaya?

Pl can you get the contact