Looking for Cardboards collector

Hi.  My family is moving out of Vietnam.  I have tons of cardboards to get rid off.  Anyone knows any cardboard collector who would collect in District 7 for free?

Thanks and regards,
Rozana.

Hi there xanadubell . Has the cardboard already been cut down, or can it be reassembled into boxes?
Thanks for your generous offer.
Best,
Aidan

Thought you might want to read these threads:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=690060https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=451652

Do you see any of the recycling ladies on bicycles where you live?

Hi.  Unfortunately not around my area in Phu My Hung.  Thanks.

Hi Aidan.  They are actually a support cardboard for men's shirt.  If you have an email address, I can send you the pictures or you may come and look at them first before collecting.  Dimension: 27cm by 33.5cm.  Each piece is quite thick and that's make them heavy so you might need a car.  There is no box so you have to put them either in your own plastic bags or boxes.  I store them in my own containers.  If you want those containers, there will be a charge of 1mil vnd for all 6 containers of which 2 are bigger and with wheels than the other 4.

Thanks and regards,
Rozana.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : personal details removed for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi again xanadubell! I am afraid I misread (or rather, I read in your post what I wanted/hoped to read) your offer. I will be moving soon and will be in need of quite a few cardboard boxes. I'm sure someone will have a use for heavy cardboard sheets.
Many (MANY!) years ago, c.1980, I was enrolled at Ontario College of Art, and I remember some fine art students (not my medium) complaining of their lack of materials to do practice sketches on. Might there be a school near you which might take the cardboard? I would think that any kindergarten, or junior elementary school would leap at the chance for free material.
Thank you again for taking the time to post your offer here, and best of luck in your family's move.

Regards,
Aidan

P.S. I was wondering whether you or your family had sold men's shirts? If so, has all of the stock been liquidated?
PM me if you prefer.

Hi Aidan.  It's ok, there is someone plan to look at them.  Hope she's interested.  No, I don't have any shirts left to give away because I don't keep stock but I do have some men nightgowns and robes to sell at a cheap price.  They are all large UK sizes.

Thanks and regards,
Rozana.

Oh no, no! I was interested in purchasing shirts from any of your left over stock, with a view to reselling them if I could, but certainly not asking for anything for free.
I have sent you a PM.

Glad you've handled the cardboard situation.

Aidan