Job's in Thailand for expat

Hi there, i'm interested in living in Thailand (any city)

Currently i'm based in UK working in IT as Database Admin / Software Engineer, also doing Photography work mainly now nightclubs.

I can speak: English, Lithuanian and Russian

Does Thailand have job opportunities with skill above?

Practically no, but with that profession you'd have to be crazy to work as an employee in a poor country instead telecommuting from there as a freelancer for AU, US, etc. companies.

atomheart is right.  You are better positioned to be a "digital nomad" than trying to find a Thai employer.

Marius_M wrote:

Hi there, i'm interested in living in Thailand (any city)

Currently i'm based in UK working in IT as Database Admin / Software Engineer, also doing Photography work mainly now nightclubs.

I can speak: English, Lithuanian and Russian

Does Thailand have job opportunities with skill above?

Zero chance you find a job thru anyone on this forum. You can click on the JOBS tab at the top of this page or try an employment agency.
Kindly...

try jobsdb
but yes it is difficult for db admins.
better chance as senior developer
you can expect a 3rd of ur current salary to get here

The best thing yo can do is to find work online , work as a freelancer and you can live in Thailand cheap. 

You need to send your CV to companies in Europe or other parts of the world that offer the kind of jobs you're looking for. Most IT-related work can be done online so plenty of opportunites out there.

I work as a digital nomad myself and as long as you pay your taxes to your home country , you can live anywhere in the world really .

getting a job legally is a bureaucratic nightmare - and not getting all the proper docs can be an issue
good luck

yeah true, but the company who hired me did the stuff for me.
last one i had to go to HK and they requested a document not needed before. got it on whatsapp, went to printer shop, printed out and got the B visa next day.
Back in BKK the work permit was mainly organized and payed by the employer and costed me half a day away from work.
I bigger nuisance is the 90 day report. Crazy. Once a year should do it, as they disabled the online reporting. another waste of time and money. reminds me on some Asterix and Obelix adventure...