Looking for long term rentals

Hi all

I might be moving to the Seychelles for work and looking for a decent furnished apartment to rent I have a budget do nothing to expensive as it will be long term, any assistance will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Hi Greg Ward,

I invite you to post an ad in the housing in Seychelles section as well.

Good luck,
Christine

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Greg

We have apartment for rent at Anse Royale, please let me know if you might be interested.

Thank you Christina

Hi Greg, have you found a place as yet?

Hi, we still have available apartment. Please let me know when you wish to visit.
Are  you in Seychelles already? and is it possible to forward your phone number.

Thank  you, Lise

Dear Jean Marc

Thank you for your message,

Please kindly let us know for which period of time you are looking for accomodation.

Thank you and best regards

Hi,
Please I am coming to Seychelles with my husband in October and we will be needing a long-term rental apartment as we are both coming for work.
We will be staying for a period of 2 years, we not something cheap not expensive.
please i  really do appreciate your response. Thanks

Check the housing section top of this page. Also a Google search, type 'rental properties Seychelles' and see what comes up.
Perhaps your employers may know of something.

Hi! Do you have affordable housing for 3 months starting February 11?

Hello, we have long term rental at Anse Royale, about only five minutes walk to the beach,  very close to city centre.  The place is newly built modern beautiful and stylish.  Kindly contact me if you are interested. Thank you

Dr Laye wrote:

Hi,
Please I am coming to Seychelles with my husband in October and we will be needing a long-term rental apartment as we are both coming for work.
We will be staying for a period of 2 years, we not something cheap not expensive.
please i  really do appreciate your response. Thanks

Hello, we have long-term rental apartment, at Anse Royale, about only 5 minutes walk to the beach and also close to the city centre. Please let me know if you require more details. thank you

Dimitryens wrote:

Hi! Do you have affordable housing for 3 months starting February 11?

Hello, we have long term rental at Anse Royale, about only five minutes walk to the beach,  very close to city centre.  The place is newly built modern beautiful and stylish.  Kindly contact me if you are interested. Thank you

Hello! What type of accommodation can you offer and what is the cost?

Hello! How much it cost per month ?

Hello Dimitryens, not sure if you are still looking for accommodation, as we now have availiability. Please let us know

Thank you

I would be interested.  What do you have and where?

Hello doublecheck & Shayxoxo007,

I would like to inform you that to seek any type of accommodation search/offer, the right section of the website to do so would rather be our dedicated Housing in Seychelles section.

@doublecheck: Please post all your offers in the form of adverts there in order for Shayxoxo007 to be able to browse them; making offers on the forum will result in your posts being moderated.

Thank you for your understanding,

Diksha
Team Expat.com

Hello Diksha

Thank you for your message, I have just tried to post as you adivse on Seychelles Housing.

Please kindly let me know if all if find this time

Thank you LIse

[Post under review]

Hello all, my husband and I recently moved to Seychelles and we are now looking for somewhere to live long-term. We are ideally looking for somewhere near Beau Vallon as I will be commuting into Victoria for work. I look forward to hearing about anywhere you might be able to suggest.
Thanks, Lauren

Hi Lauren,

I recently posted for my apartment Spice Trees situated at La Misere - Fairview to be precise.  The advantage here is that it's always cooler than down by the sea and we are only 10 mins from town, which is great if you work in Victoria.  Call me if you'd like to visit.

Thanks Christine. I did see your place and it looks lovely but we are keen to be closer to the beach so will probably leave this for now.

:) no problem!  Good luck with finding something...