Bahrain Visit Visa

Hi everyone, i hope someone here can help me clear some doubts that i have regarding visit visa.

First of all, i am a Philippine National working here in bahrain, and my employer sponsored a visit visa for my sister. she is in Malaysia now under Tourist Visa since 9Mar and i booked her ticket from Kuala Lumpur to Bahrain for 22March.

Now, my question is do i need to send her the original NOC/Visa? and i read that her passport needs to be pre-stamp( for specific i am quoting the statement i read)
"The Visa or No Objection Certificate (NOC) shall then be certified and revalidated by the Consulate or Embassy and shall stamp an Entry Visa on the passport."

1. Can she travel from Malaysia to Bahrain? or she needs to come back to philippines and exit from there to Bahrain ? 2. is it required by Bahrain immigration for Philippine passport to have a stamp entry visa on the passport?
cox i have workmates Indian and Bangladesh Nationals who only did a visa message (ok to board in the airlines) and handover the NOC in Bahrain airport (Marhaba) on the day of their relatives arrival here in bahrain.

PS.
as per Philippine Embassy here in Bàhrain, i shoulď ask Malaysian Embassy, because Affidavit of Support is only required by the Philippine Immigration but
as per Malaysian embassy, their immigration officer dont ask visa from Philippine nationals going out of their country to enter Bahrain coz their only concern is that  we get out without overstaying

I hope it makes sense, coz i am really confuse hence the confusing statements.

TIA

Hi,

Call Malaysian embassy in Bahrain and clarify it.

http://www.kln.gov.my/web/bhr_manama/home

T&R
Arjun

as per Malaysian embassy, their immigration officer dont ask visa from Philippine nationals going out of their country to enter Bahrain coz their only concern is that  we get out without overstaying.

From Bahrain point of view:

1) Doesn't matter where she flies from.  She can enter Bahrain with a visa
2) She just needs a scanned copy of the visa if it's a paper visa and nothing if it's an electronic visa.  Handing over the paper visa to Marhaba on the day is something that people do and a while back, it was a requirement as the paper NOC didn't appear in their system.  Since the last two years, you don't need to do that but people still do it out of habit and pay an extra 3 BD - it's up to you
3) Ok to board is a message in airline system which is usually only ever applied for people coming from Pakistan, Bangladesh and India and it's a requirement of those governments; not Bahrain