Learn arabic

Hi. Do you guys know of a school or a course in Madinaty that teaches arabic for foreigners? Thank you.

It can also be nearby.

i live in madinity and i can teach you

you do not need school , alot of egyptians would help '' you should go along with women though lol ''

i highly recommend you to interact  with native Arabic speakers  because it will boost ur learning curve ! However there are a tons of courses  online where u can get ur hands on! (google and YouTube are your friends ) Arabic is so easy not that complicated ! peace out ^^

I study online In Norway while I live i Egypt, nor do I work, so it's difficult to interact if I dont know anyone my age. Not interested in online courses or courses with any men involved.

Don't be afraid Tinton ! There are many people would love to help you without any pay back regardless their own gender but i totally respect your point of view ....I will do some search and i will inform you with the best solution !

Thank you. I look forward to hear if you have found a place.

There are some places in other cities not sure about Madinaty ,There is a place in al shouruk, I will search for the link and send it to you , and if you want I can help

I give Arabic Lessons both traditional and Egyptian Arabic. I can help if u want to.
Wish u good luck.

Hey. Its shaheer subar again I am back.

Best way to learn the egyptian arabic is to hang out in cafes.

Classical arabic - there is a teaching international school near the madinaty compound