Good islamic English School

Hello Everyone.... looking to move back to Cairo and was looking for a good school that teaches Islam and English. willing to pay up too 10.000 Egyptian pounds a year for each kid (that's all I can afford) .  Any thoughts?

maybe be living near Elrehab or Zahraa Almaadi

Thank you
Best regards

i suggest al bashayer school in maadi..... they have a branch located near Carrefour maadi in zahraa maadi, its all about (Faith & Knowledge)

albashaerschools.net/

as for me my son is in Misr American College in Maadi,but prices range are high this year,he's in KG1 get paid exactly 23000 EGP per year :/

mac-orouba.com

Thanks so much doe moe. does Misr American college teaches islam for that amount?

best regards'

actually its not an Islamic school like al-bashayer....

me and my ex-wife preferred to put him in an International American school better & to bring him a private teacher at home to teach him Quran & Islamic methods,as some times Islamic education system isnt that good nowadays.

Agree.
Good luck and God bless

Hello Adam
I guess Jana Dan is a good one
janadan.net/

Thank you very much yassmine . i will call them.

Jana Dan is terrible! Just go visit the school yourself and check it out. If you speak to the employees who aren't not specially part of their group ( its owned by Khalid  shatter and his daughter of the Muslim brotherhood) you will hear horror stories about her (if i remember her name is khadijah). She has no respect for their staff and the children run wild in the school. It has to bethe worst schoolive ever had experience with in Egypt.

ExpatEnglishTeacher wrote:

Jana Dan is terrible! Just go visit the school yourself and check it out. If you speak to the employees who aren't not specially part of their group ( its owned by Khalid  shatter and his daughter of the Muslim brotherhood) you will hear horror stories about her (if i remember her name is khadijah). She has no respect for their staff and the children run wild in the school. It has to bethe worst schoolive ever had experience with in Egypt.

i totally agree with you 100 % , a friend of mine is a teacher and told me a lot of unusual stories! plus it was an option for my son before but i cancelled it by all means.

Glad to hear. im going to give Agyal Integrated Schools a visit. and 10.000 is a great deal.

thank you very much
best regards

don moe wrote:

me and my ex-wife preferred to put him in an International American school better & to bring him a private teacher at home to teach him Quran & Islamic methods,as some times Islamic education system isnt that good nowadays.

I pay 180.000 le a year for two girls..i think that you will never get a school that teaches English as well as Islam for that amount..maybe a local school?

chocolata wrote:
don moe wrote:

I pay 180.000 le a year for two girls..i think that you will never get a school that teaches English as well as Islam for that amount..maybe a local school?

actually my son is still in KG-1 and i pay about 23000 EGP per year..... it's an American school but a private Islamic teacher gives him at home one class per week.

Na'am jana dan is not the place. trust me i know.

Hello jihad68 -> Just to note that this is an old thread. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello jihad68 -> Just to note that this is an old thread. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Not that old. Thanks everyone for your replies . I'm gonna be moving to a place called Madinaty . I hope there is a good Islamic school in the area.

any ideas about affordable islamic international school education near heliopolis, at-tagmoa, or rehab?

near Obour could do

this is not true its the best islamic school and the staff who is working there are very respected people and there are many intresting activities and trips

any ideas about affordable But good islamic international school education in around or near Nasr City? for my son who is 9 years old and also if someone can tell me which he's going to be in?
Thank you 🙏

Actually I meant which year is My 9 years old going to be  in
Thank you 🙏

assallaam alaikum wa rahmatullah

I have the same question. My children (nor us) speak arabic, but we would like to migrate to egypt to learn arabic and also enrol our children in a good islamic school. So we are looking for a good islamic school where the lessons will be conducted in english, with hopefully arabic language classes, and islamic teaching (Quran, seerah, hadith, manners etc) as well as the standard school curriculum (maths, english, sciences etc).

We will be based in Cairo, around Nasr city (as that is where our arabic language institutes are) so if there are any good islamic primary and kindergarten schools nearby please let me know.

Shukran