From png is it posible to migrate to australia?

Hello any one can give me advise I was hired in png is it a good stepping stone to migrate in australia after a year since png is near in australia?someone who can give me advise for the process?

Seriously?

You do know that Papua New Guinea is a completely separate country from Australia?  geographical proximity does not mean easier immigration; just means easier travel.   You will still have to go through all of the immigration formalities and point system for Australia.  If anything, it may be more difficult due to the refugees situation - read the news.

Personally, if I was in your place, I would stay where you are and apply for immigration from there without going to PNG. 

PNG is a beautiful country but massively high level of serious crime; you have no idea.  Most multinationals have stopped sending female staff on business visits to PNG and Solomon island because of risk of sexual assault and violence.  Do your research - no job is worth this.

I totally agree with Xtang.

I too agree with Xtang.

I have been in and out of PNG on work assignments for many years and the security situation is getting worse.

There is no way you can use PNG as a stepping stone for getting into Australia. Quite the reverse as the immigration process and scrutiny would be harder than applying from your home country.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : personal attack

The basic question was related to immigration requirements; on which there is no disagreement as going to PNG will not help the poster at all with that and will make it more difficult.

On PNG/SI: you don't have to agree with what I say for SI and you are entitled to your opinion.  On PNG, other people seem to share the same opinion as me above; through own experiences.

There is no need to launch a personal attack.  If anything, that only calls into question the "godsend of an upbringing" that you speak so proudly of.

I stand by my opinion and you stand by yours.  You can't convince me and I can't convince you.  You don't enjoy any credibility with me and of course, vice versa.  But we don't have to agree and that is totally ok.    Hence which is why, I won't waste time in writing out facts & figures or respond to any of your emotional accusations about myself.

Just state your opinion, leave the emotions/assumptions/finger pointing out of it and move on.  Let others pick what they want to from the whole discussion on the thread.