Australian International School

We are a family of 5 (3 kids, 8, 3 & 2) moving to KL in March & are trying to decide on which school to send our kids to & where to live. My husband will be working in KLCC & is very interested in living in Mt Kiara. I would love to send the kids to AISM, but am worried about the travel time. Otherwise we are looking at Gardens International School. Any suggestions, info, recommendations? Are people happy with either school? What is a reasonable travel time to work/school?

Damansara is possibly better than MK. The latter is a concrete jungle so you would need to visit. There is minimal public transport in MK so congested.  The British International School is in the vicinity too.

There is now another Australian curriculum school

http://www.peninsula.edu.my/

Also take a look at Desa Park City.

Hi Ally

I have a friend whose children study in AISM and they live in the KLCC area too. Travel time takes around 30 mins only as the school's direction is anti-traffic. There is bus transportation as well, as they have a number of students from the KLCC/Ampang area.
You can visit the school website at www.aism.edu.my or call them at 03-89495000 to make an appointment. My friend and her hubby are pretty happy with AISM!

Good luck!

They also provide transportation from Mount Kiara which would take an additional 10-15mins.

Hi Ally,
My family and I are possibly moving to KL from Perth in a couple of months and I wondered what you ended up deciding on as far as school and where to live?
We are trying to decide between AISM and Garden International and it's quite tricky to find any helpful reviews online!
Many thanks,
Kathryn