The jobs that are the most in-demand for expats in France

Hello,

We invite you to share some information regarding the job market for expats in France. This information will be incredibly helpful to anyone considering moving there, so we're very grateful for your contribution.

What are the types of jobs that are easily accessible to expats in France?

What are the ones most in-demand for expats?

Which industry and/or jobs have limited workforce?

Are there any existing surveys, data, or reports done regarding this topic?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

What are the types of jobs that are easily accessible to expats in France?
Well depends if you know to speak French , without the language it is almost impossible to get a job. Easily accessible are only jobs in multi-national corporations or stuff like babysitting. 

What are the ones most in-demand for expats?
IT jobs and mid level management jobs in big corporations.

it seems like I should have deepened my french language first to be able to get a job there. thank you for the advice.

In order to succeed with a job while living in France, the first thing that anyone need to master is the language, that's priority. Jobs are everywhere and in almost all industries. An advice to anyone planning to move here, equip yourself by learning this language. It may be difficult to learn and master it, but nothing is impossible if the passion is there for it. All the best to us all!

I love it here. Almost three months now.

Hello, did you find a job in france? i'm from lebanon and planning to move to france. I know french well, and I'm doing some researches to know which are the best ways to move there. Can you give me some tips please?

Working as English teacher is very demanding. My old company in IT consultant field hired 3 permanent contracted English teachers to train their consultants.
Since becoming parent I discovered English nanny is very demanding too. Or english baby sitters. We are looking btw :))
Otherwise even in multi national companies you will still need an intermediate level in French to get/do the job. Unless you are transferred to France by the same company.