How I will be get job in Canada?

Dear All,

Hi,

I hope all of you fine. Anyone give me the best way to get a job in Canada or any other options to settle there even undergraduate.

Hi Naveed12,

I invite you to upload our Canada expat guide here : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/pdf/18_canada/

Good luck,
Christine
Expat.com

Hi Naveed12,

It all depends in which field you are looking for jobs.  if you are in IT then you can get a job within 2 weeks.  for other profile plz visit www.indeed.ca

It will also depend on your expertise in your field, experience and skills.

Siamsoft

Most common starting jobs for immigrants/expat in Canada is in call centers.  If you are bilingual it is faster to get a job in Toronto area with French language.

Hi

Good day anyone who can help me im Degree holder Nursing graduate and certified caregiver NCII im looking for employer going to Canada thanks hope you can help me

Thanks

Hi everyone,

@Naveed12, since i have removed your other thread where you posted the same question, here are some information for you :

- The jobs that are the most in-demand for expats in Canada

- What are the dos and don'ts of finding a job in Canada?

And make sure to read the articles of the Work in Canada section of the Guide as well as the information provided on the official immigration website : https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immig … nship.html

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi ,

I am Jaivant here. I am from Singapore. Hope everyone here is doing good. I am looking forward to secure a job in Canada and migrate there with my wife and 2 kids for good.
I have substantial experience of more than 5 years each in customer service and safety in building and construction. I have College diploma and all safety related certifications. Can someone here in this form advise me accordingly on where and which province can I apply for these jobs?  Which provinces offer jobs pertaining to my expertise?

I humbly look forward to swift and positive replies from you.
Till then, Enjoy each day.Have a great day.

Regards
Jaivant

Dear Bhavna ,

Thanks a lot to.provide me information.

Regard's
Naveed

If you are bilingual it is faster to get a job in some French speaking Province in Canada.

Can anyone suggest authentic job sites from which he/she had got a job offer ? (with his/her previous experience )