Cancel Approved Family Visit Visa

How to cancel visit visa if someone done mistake in spelling

I applied a family visit visa yesterday and I done chamber also but after that I saw I did mistake in spliling on my wife name
Anybody let me know how to cencel it
I just chamber yesterday until now I did not get visa

In one of the posts of expat.com I saw the following solution
Make new application
And in that write purpose for visit as cancel /edit visa number xxxxxxxxx.( Write the visa number you have received)

In title also you can write as edit visa number xxxxxx.
In new application check if everything is accurate
Spelling Passport number relationship

Ok but I already apply again and first one I get visa and waiting for second one

In title I just write family visit visa

muhammed azeem : did u get visa?

In how many days u got visa approval from mofa ksa?

Dear,
I need to know the details how you canceled the visa. In my case visa is already stamped on passport - I want to cancel it to apply for new visa

Assalamu alaikum brother,

I have family visit visa which is stamped, but now my iqama number is changed as I came back in another company, now could please tell me how to cancel my old visit visa.

i got my parents visit visa invitation when they went for stamping the tasher team denied and said the father name is different in Sons passport. what to do?

I asked my sister working here to apply another visa and it was also accepted and got visa document number. Do I need to cancel my visa invitation if I wish to get the stamping on my sister;s sponsrship 

I got the visit visa document for my parents but while stamping the officer mentioned that my father's name is not in exactly match with my passport and they denied the stamping.

My sister applied for my parent's visa and Alhumdulillah she received it and we want to get the visit visa stamped on Sister's sponsorship.

Do there is a need to cancel the earlier issued my visa invitation.