Good hair salons for blonde hair?

Hi everyone  :cheers:

I have been in Kuwait for 3 months and it's really time to get my highlights re-done. I am terrified of going to a salon here as i've seen some horrible dye jobs and I heard that the hair dyes are cheap in quality.

Does anyone know of a good hair salon or anyone who's good at doing blonde highlights? PLEASE HELP

Thank you everyone!

Parlor this is the beauty salon I am going to work. I am European and I'm blond I'm experienced in blond highlights. But I'll be there in the middle of the month.

S.

Best product for blond hair at great price at

Dry bar kuwait on instagram

Youki color Bit is the best international salon.

@elleemme hi im blonde too 😭 ik this post is old but i need to touch up my roots and im in desparate need of finding one with reasonable prices, did u find anything?

Moderated by Julie last year
Reason : No free advertising please. We invite you to register in the Kuwait Business directory or to have a look at our Advertising page.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
there are different brands of the color and some salons order their own set of accessories from abroad and utilise the same, there are many that are available in the malls as well as in the sultan center, they do have variety in the different shades as well as how you would prefer it. choose the one for the dry weather as the weather in Kuwait is sunny and dry wind, it will fit and look more natural on you and there will be less need for additional work on the hair.