Will my profile be accepted for admission in any Aus Univ?

Hello Friends,
I genuine have no idea if this is the right platform to ask this question but anyways i believe its no harm in either ways. I am from India and I am 31 years old. I have done an MBA from a UK university, graduated in 2013 July since then I have been working here in India for a US based IT company as a Senior Business Analyst for almost 3+ years. Firstly would like to inform you that I don't have a bachelor's degree on me. My MBA admission was entirely based on my prior 6 years of work experience. They considered my profile in the exceptional category as I showed good competency and potential. I secured good scores in my 10th , 12th and MBA. I would like to seek more information about studying master in information systems management/ Informational Technology. The reason why I am inclined towards pursuing a masters program(any IT coursework) is to enhance my technical skill set and grow in the Tech sector, So I am curious to know whether Australian universities do admit students like me for the above mentioned programs or post graduate degree course. If yes please let me know. I shall be grateful to receive a prompt reply.
thanks

you should have done graduation first. its very important.

Hi! Every university has its own methods to admit students. Here you can find a list of Australian institutions and check their requirements: https://postgradaustralia.com.au/institutions

Hope it will be helpful to you!