Renewal of RNE


I came and stayed in Brazil for several months, had to leave for one year and now I am back again. My RNE expired when I was abroad so I have to go to policia federal to get a new one. I have the application form, fotos of me, the visa application form I received in the embassy... what I do not know is how many (and which ones) GRU payments do I have to do. When I did it the first time, I paid GRU140120 (for the RNE card) and GRU 140082 (registration tax for foreigners) Do I have to pay the same ones? Other ones? Any help is much appreciated!!



Regarding you situation it's better to go to police fedral and Expain him and you have RNE Residência ou Permanencia...

New topic