UK format passport photos in Saigon

Does anyone know where to get official passport photos printed, ideally from one of those photo booth machines you get back in the UK, and not someone taking a photo with a camera and cutting it out with scissors.

I need to make sure the photo is accepted for a new UK passport application.  Has to be:

"measure 45 millimetres (mm) high by 35mm wide (the standard size used in photo booths in the UK)"

Thanks

Photo booth in Saigon Square Mall...ground floor.

You can bring it in the Photo shop there in the corner of Nam Ky Khoi Nghia and Ly Tu Trong, if you have a Sample Photo they can just copy and print it for you, you can give them the size you want too

Just so i get the right place... you mean here?

Saigon Square 1
81 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, Bến Thành, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh

Or here

Saigon Square
181 Hai Bà Trưng, phường 6, Quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh

Saigon Squar Shopping Mall 65 Le Loi District 1
Le Loi Street is heading north east from Ben Thanh Market roundabout
It's on Google maps as Toa Nha Saigon Center....ground floor on the right,look for the help desk,its close by
You can also enter thru the Takashimya entrance,also shown on Google maps in which case you would need to walk thru the perfume,jewelery area to the shopping mall and it will be on your left ( close to the help desk)

Thanks

I went today and the booth isn't there anymore

Apologies for that...it was there some weeks ago...watched some girls having their pics taken.......Google ....photo booth pics Ho Chi Minh city  to see if it provides alternative

@drippinswagoo,

I've seen one photo booth in Takashimaya but that one is for social media photos, I presume.

UK Govt. has a list of five photo shops in D1, HCMC on their official website.
I think it's better you visit one of them and see if they are familiar with the UK format of Passport/Visa photos.  I think they are.

Else, if you have the soft copy of a decent photo, you can use an online free passport photo editor to put it in the UK format and print the photos from a photo shop. Other paid options are there as well. (e,g. https://www.123passportphoto.com/)

In fact, you may not need to edit or print your digital photo any more.
It seems you can now submit a decent digital photo (not selfie) online for your UK passport renewal.
Please get the latest update on that from the British Consulate in HCM.

Ref:
- The Telegraph - Jan, 2017.
- Rules for digital passport photos