Weekday Muscat Meet-up

The "Friday Fun in Oman" group (search FB page) would like to invite everyone on a chill weekday meet up in Muscat. We know some people cannot join the weekend get away as we all have different days off. So this meet up is made for those people who are able to join on the weekdays.
Those who are new to Oman are very much welcome to join.
Just a reminder, this is not a dating site. There are other sites and mobile apps for that.
We are open for suggestions on location and date.

hachii wrote:

The "Friday Fun in Oman" group (search FB page) would like to invite everyone on a chill weekday meet up in Muscat. We know some people cannot join the weekend get away as we all have different days off. So this meet up is made for those people who are able to join on the weekdays.
Those who are new to Oman are very much welcome to join.
Just a reminder, this is not a dating site. There are other sites and mobile apps for that.
We are open for suggestions on location and date.

Thanks Hachii for posting this, we are the same group in the thread monthly get together, we made a new forum as the get together is no longer monthly, it is now weekly and activities has already expanded from coffee meet ups to day trips and camping trips. We would like to organize a coffee meet up during the week as we are saving the weekend for trips. We would like to invite everyone who are fun and nature lovers to share our trips and fun moments.

We left the day, timing and venue open as we would like to leave it to the majority to decide.  So please feel free to share your thoughts and inputs that we may arrive at conclusion convenient to every one. We look forward to hear from you.

Excellent - I will be in Muscat tomorrow after 6pm. Can anyone recommend a Sushi place? And welcome to join me if you are available  :D

talisman791 wrote:

Excellent - I will be in Muscat tomorrow after 6pm. Can anyone recommend a Sushi place? And welcome to join me if you are available  :D

Tokyo Taro in Al Falaj Hotel

Anyone who wants to join tonight at Zen in Avenues Mall? Send me a message