Anyone stay in Hanoi, lets make friend..

@ Khoi, Fanfootball2011, Kadivaran, Milly, Thu, Rajesh, Lan, Ann, Hahoang and Zoe... Welcome to Expat.com! Wish you all a Happy New Year ahead and hope you have a pleasant experience on this forum. For any queries or questions, please feel free to post or PM me. Am also planning to organize a meet up sometime over the next 2 weekends. Anyone interested in joining in... let me know!

Hi Arnieg, thanks for your welcome and happy new year! It's cool that we can meet up in next 2 weeks. I'm so excited and looking forward to the meeting. Please let me know if you need help to prepare things or etc,. Cheers!

Nice to hear from you Zoe. Well... first, we need confirmation from a couple of participants and then basis the number of people, we can schedule a convenient time and venue. Let's see how this rolls...

okie, no problem :)
This is my skype id: thuydunghoang2003
please add then we can have a chat and in case you need urgent help, you can call me there :)

Dear arnieg,
i really love the idea of an offline meet. :D. I will attend for sure. here is my skype: nguyenminhthu15.
Hope to see you soon.

Let's meet up

hello everyone i am thuong, i am studying in hanoi. i really want to improve my spoken english, hope to see all of you :D

Hi all,

Any gathering these days?

Chew

Hello! I'm currently living in Cam Pha, Quang Ninh. Part of Ha Long bay is just in front of the hotel where I stay in, and I've been there too in Ha Long. I will be living for Vietnam for 2 years as part of my training in Komatsu Ltd. I just want to have some friends here in Cam Pha, Quang Ninh, and also from Hanoi, since our main office is also in Hanoi and I will be going there from time to time. Please drop me a message including your phone number, and I will send mine too.
I hope I can meet an English speaking community or someone who will teach me Vietnamese language. I want to go sight seeing but I'm afraid to travel alone, so I just stay in my hotel during weekends.

Hi Jarmon,

Why not u organize a gathering suit to your time?

Chew

There were a lot of replied posts to you. :D
I was born and am living in Hanoi. I'm 22 years old. If you want to make friends with me, send me an email to [email protected], or call me: 098 584 7654

Hope to see you!
Cheers

Hi everybody,

I am Henry, let me join your group guys. My contact is +841205552233 or my email: [email protected]. Let me know when guys meet up next time. Thanks so much

hi guys,
I'm Trang from Hanoi Vietnam. let me know if you guys meet up next time. I really want to join

Hi all,

I would like to make more friends in Hanoi too.

Do count me in if you guys have any meet up session in the near future.

Cheers.

Hi everyone!
I'm Tam and I'm a first year student.
May I join with you guys and be a little friend?^^
I'm from Hanoi and I really want to be friend with you to practise my English.
contact me at [email protected]
Love.

Ohhhhhhhh...so interesting!!I really want to have lots of new friends here.
Can I join this group????I'm from Vietnam, 22 years old. Nice to know all...add me,plz!

Dear friend!
My name Thao . I'm Vietnamese .I live in Hanoi.
Before I worked in Malaysia with many Indonesia's friend .So I can speak Bahasa Malauy a bit.
If you need any one or any thing please contact me :
My e.mail : [email protected]
My hand phone : 0978390861
Nice to see you!

Hi!
I'm Bob and I'm business man. I'm from Hanoi so I know many in here. If you need anything tell me and I really want to be friend with you to improve my English. My IM: [email protected]

o

Hello.
Nice to meet you.
Have a nice day.

Nguyễn Thị Luyến
English Department - Hanoi University
Phone: 0127 2427 996
Email: [email protected]
Yahoo ID: nguyenthiluyen35

I'm Vietnamese
live in the city hochiminh

would like to become familiar with all

oh, it is a pity.i see this post too late:((

hi guys !
I'm Linh, living in Ha noi :x....
just want to make friends with all of you ... hope that we can have a cafe and chat this weekend
my FB is Nana Tsukushi and my gmail is [email protected]
contact to me if u want :x

Hello everybody

I really wanna join and make friend with all of you. What should I do?

Have a nice weekend !

Hi,

I'm travelling to Hanoi for business - arriving Monday and stay for three weeks. I really want to meet friends there - locals or expats!

Anyone want to meet next week?

Welcome to hanoi. Primal !

shzan1976 wrote:

so where and when for the next gathering?any idea?I would like to join as well.

yes guys,, kindly count on me too...
Thanks and looking to meet all of you soon..

Hi all,

I'm Nguyen, 32 yrs old/Male/single living in Hanoi, I came back Hanoi from Paris this year. I speak well English and French. It'very nice if we can make friend and share experiences/social activities in Hanoi.

See you all at my YM: nguyenkn2000[at]yahoo.com or Mobile (later)

Nguyen