Employer not paying salary from when I joint 2 months ago.

Hi ,even im planing to leave my current job because they are not paying any salary im also in probation period my company asking 500bd what should I do what will happen if i complaint to ministry of labour authority .

Sorry to hear your situation.
Not paying salary is a big issue. You should report this to LMRA and the Ministry of Labour and seek their help.

At least they will try to get you your money and help you to get release without a problem.

New topic