Hallo!! some ways to extend my Visa

Hello i am from Nepal and i am an Aupair here and the visa will last for a year. i want to extend my visa and join Ausbildung but the problem is i      have completed secondary School level only and i heard to apply for Ausbildung one must complete higher secondary level. So now i am really lost on what should I do after a year??? Please suggest me ways if there are some ways to extend my Visa after a year. Looking forward to your great advices....😞

An Aupair visa cannot be extended.
You have to return to your country and apply for another, new visa if you fulfill the requirements for any.

Well , thats not true...it can be extended and so many Aupair have extend their visa for Ausbildung and language course. I am just asking if some other options also available or not....

Of course you could get another visa if you fulfil the requirements, but not an extension of your Aupair visa.
There are several visa types, for studying, working, joining family members, etc. You could check the German embassy website in your country to see which ones you might be eligible for.

I was also an aupair and was in the same situation as you, but its some years back. U can apply for social service also known as fsj, there are so many companies who want fsjler and its easy to get. Once you have the contract your visa will be extended and you dnt need to go back to Nepal. The fsj lasts mostly for 1 year to 18 months. And after that you can apply for ausbildung which are also easy to find! I hope this helps!

Hi! Im currently working as an Au Pair too and same in your situation, i came from the third country(Philippines) and i want to extend my stay here in Germany also. You need to have atleast b1/b2 level to get a position in Ausbildung. In my situation. Im still not qualified for an ausbildung because im still in A2 level. So, i heard about FSJ and tried to pass my application. And now, im processing my papers and hoping that i wont have any problems to encounter in future. I heard that doing FSJ is also a good impact to get an Ausbildung position. If you really want to stay here longer. Try Fsj first to make your stay longer then plan your next move. I hope that everything will be fine. Goodluck!

Hallo! What Document i need to apply for FSJ after aupair

shiroh wrote:

I was also an aupair and was in the same situation as you, but its some years back. U can apply for social service also known as fsj, there are so many companies who want fsjler and its easy to get. Once you have the contract your visa will be extended and you dnt need to go back to Nepal. The fsj lasts mostly for 1 year to 18 months. And after that you can apply for ausbildung which are also easy to find! I hope this helps!

The FSJ or Freiwilliges Soziales Jahr is a program exclusively for young people under 27 (like for au pairs). It means volunteering for 6 to 18 months for a socially beneficial project like in a hospital or nursery school. One gets pocket money (357 euros/month) and health insurance but not more. Some projects give you accommodation, others not. If not then one cannot realistically survive on the money given.

But unlike being an au pair, it is not specifically set up for foreigners – although it is officially open to all nationalities. I am posting a link below that gives information (German only) about the FJS. It says one should have good German but the actual requirement will depend on the individual program. The people running the program should help you to apply for a residency visa – but no work visa is actually necessary.
https://www.fsj-baden-wuerttemberg.de/s … -z-des-fsj

did you get regestered in FSJ

Hello gelalbikash,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Not sure that you will be able to gather any information here. This thread has been inactive since 2018 as well as its participants.

I advise you to start a new thread on the Germany forum to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello can I  come germany  after   completing  my aupair  work in netherlands

@pratisthasangraula094 You can of course visit, within the validity of your Schengen visa.

For everything else (especially longer stays), read on the forum or elsewhere about theavailable visa options and their requireents!