Job seeker visa - slots for appointment

Hi Sreedhar, Thanks.I sent you a message personally. can  you please check and reply?. thanks

Hi SREEDHAR17, I too need help to book appointment slot for JSV. Sent a personal msg. Could you pl help.

Dear Members,

I have facing the same issue. I never find a slot to book an appointment for Job Seeker Visa in Delhi.

This is a huge disappointment.

Please add me to whatsapp group to discuss the case. My number is -

Kind regards,
Sunny Chawla

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Are they releasing slots everyday

Hi,

Do you mind adding me to the group please?

Thanks,
Srikar

Hi Sreedhar,
I am also facing the issue for appointment booking in Bangalore slot.
Please help.

Please add my no to whats up group

Thanks
Basavaraj

Hi Please help me for appointment.

My number is ***************
thanks
Basavaraj

Hi Sreedhar,

Please help me JSV for Bangalore slot.

Thank you. Basavaraj.

Moderated by Loïc 4 years ago
Reason : for security reasons, we do not accept personal information on the forum. Share them through the private message system

Hi,

Since the appointments get booked fast, I understood that people auto-fill the fields. Can you give the exact field names in the booking form which I can add to the auto-fill? I want the exact names...exactly today I tried but before I could submit, the appointments got over. Unfortunately I forgot to take the screenshot, so I missed the field names. If you reveal the actual field names, it'll be great.

Thanks.

Hello Vaddy,

I believe you will have to wait for sometime, if you see German Diplo site. It is very clear that the appointment will be stalled for few months.

Next, many are interested to come for job - but the economy has already fallen and goes to -7 % in this year.

Hence, continue with the current job and spend your time to achieve B1 in German. try in 2021 as the economy recovers slowly.

This is just a suggestion, but it is up to you - if everyone posted to your thread to try luck.

@SREEDHAR17

Hi

My self ravi, i have registered for jsv.  But i trying from long time it says that my application is on waiting list.. can u help im confused a lot..

Thanks in advance
@ravikumarmnv

Hi Ravi,

German consulate started issuing JSV from last 2 months.Since there were no JSV's for the past two years because of Pandemic,lot of applications are there in queue.

Consulate is trying it's best to clear the backlog list asap.

You need to wait till you get your turn.No other option.

You will get mail from Consulate/VFS Global once your application is picked.

All the best.

Regards,

Sreedhar
I need ref letter for jsv germany
- @AliHaidar
Then you should write one!
is anyone helping here for appointment booking for visa?
- @zinkgforsangs

No one here can help you get an appointment or book you one, Sorry.
- @zinkgforsangs

No one here can help you get an appointment or book you one, Sorry.
- @SimCityAT

Not only “no one here”, but no one at all can help you.

You have to book your appointment yourself, on the Website, when slots are available.

Anyone offering to do that for you for a fee is a scammer and will take your money without result!
@gmsridhar can you pliz add me on the whatsapp group

[Please do not post personal contact data (phone number) - it is forbidden by the forum rules, which you should read! Moderators]

@Vaddy can you add me in this whatsapp group?

Could you add me on whatsapp group

@Vaddy please add me to the group

@SyedNajam714 The user you are referring to, Vaddy, has stopped posting on this forum two years ago. Thus I think it is unlikely that you will get a reply.

Hello everyone,

Please note that some posts have been removed here.

Since this website is not a recruitment agency, jobseekers are advised to post their CVs in the dedicated section for Jobs in Germany. 1f642.svg

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hello

I am trying to book for appointment slots from Dubai. How to check the available slots

Hello
I am trying to book for appointment slots from Dubai. How to check the available slots
-@phani kiran

The German Mission in the UAE (where Dubai is) outsources tourist visa applications to VSF Global.

For other types of visas the website (link below) doesn't give very specific information and the site is confusing to navigate.

There is a page where one can try to apply for an appointment for JSV but when I tried it, it is simply says no appointments are available. It is quite possible that this is more or less a permanent message...

I'm not sure if anyone can verify if JSV visas are even being issued in the UAE at the moment. Many services are restricted due to a continued shortage of staff for German civil servant jobs including consular services as a long term result of Covid.

It does have a contact formula that one can send an inquiry, so I guess that is the way to find out.

https://uae.diplo.de/ae-en/vertretungen … t-formular

@TominStuttgart is there a possibility where I can apply JSV from India as I am from India Bengaluru however resident of UAE.

is there any WhatsApp group for JSV slots please add me my number ***

Moderated by Bhavna 7 months ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@TominStuttgart is there a possibility where I can apply JSV from India as I am from India Bengaluru however resident of UAE.

-@phani kiran

Sorry I didn't see this post earlier.But one usually applies from where they reside. Not that it is disallowed per se from their home country but for most, especially since getting  an appointment for an interveiw and the whole process afterwards takes so long, that such a scenario where it makes sense is doubtful.