Studio for rent near station Amsterdam Amstel

Hi,

I'm a 24 year old master student at the University of Amsterdam and I'm planning to go to Paris for a half year. When I'm leaving in this weekend (19 march) I'm leaving my studio behind. I had a couple who was going to rent my place, but they pulled out because they could not bring their pet.

So are you interested to stay in my place for a half year? My studio is  in Amsterdam Oost. It is a new building and it's
on a very good location (10minute bike ride & 5minute subway ride to the centre) (10 minute bike ride & 7minute tram ride to the Pijp). It is on a 5minute walk from station Amsterdam Amstel, from there a lot of busses, metro's, trains and trams go to everywhere in the city and it is also a good connection point to the rest of the Netherlands.
It's a student building, half of the residents are international students. The building get cleaned every two days and is secured really well.

My studio is 27m2 with everything in it. Can you maybe tell me something about yourself and maybe I can send you some pictures of my place.

The rent is 675 euro all inclusive. No registration, pets or smokers. And you have to be a student (couples are also welcome)

Greets,
Magdelien

Hi Magdelien,

could you please post in the classifieds ?

Thanks

Hello Magdelien,
my name is Stephan from California.
I'm a medical professional relocating to work in Amsterdam.
This will be my first time moving to Amsterdam.  I would love to see about the possibility of renting your place.
Please email me at: [email protected]
thanks a lot
Stephan

I my name is Jean Passos... Im living in Copenhagen Denmark and coming to studying Dutch in Amsterdam ... I need a room from 01 or 02 of april! Im coming to Amsterdam next week and if posssible will like to visiting the place! I will be in Amsterdam from 15 till 19 this month, if possible to meet and see tha place will be really nice!
please contact me soon as possible!
my email: [email protected]
Thanks indeed and wait for you email back!

Hi.Sounds good.together with my wife we are looking for an apartment in Amsterdam for a few .Is it still Avalible??? my email :[email protected] .We ready to move at 1st march

lukenj83 , this thread is 3 years old ...

you should post in the housing section :

https://www.expat.com/en/housing/europe … amsterdam/

Hope this helps,

Julien

[Thread closed]

Closed