Looking to move to the usa

Hi i am a Scottish women looking to move her family to usa, have no idea on how to go about this,i have experience in childcare and working in a laboratory, my husband has his class 2 licence and also experience in a laboratory, my son has just startes secondary school so will need to look at schools, if anybody have any advice on how to go about moving finding jobs,housing ans of course what kind of visa's we would all need that would be great thanks marie

Hi Marie,

Although moving may seem like a daunting task it is just a process of what to do first. Check with your local immigration center for info on visas you would need. After your process is approved look into taking  out a small loan (unless you have the money) for buying tickets and renting an apartment. Make sure to bring with you your last check stubs for the past 6 months, also any bank statements for apartment renting purposes. Also be sure to bring your sons immunization and medical records. You can also type up cover letters and resumes for yourself and your husband so as to begin job searching when you do get here. You can try searching for jobs online from different websites such as: Indeed, Career builder, Snag a job, Orlando health career site, Adventist health system career websites. If your are moving to Orlando Florida there are many job opportunites in the health sector you can check out.