Do i file for her papers? Or should i give it more time?

Hey whats up im new to this page, i ljve in broward florida my fiance is from barranquilla colombia. We been together now almost a year and shes been wanting me to put in the papers so that she could get her visa or whatever here in the US. Theres been times when ive called her and she acts weird, i question her about things and she says im crazy, i think sometimes maybe she has somebody over there and im being played with and im basically wasting my time. My questions are. Are colombian women faithful? Is she just trying to get over here to the USA to then leave me?

Hi Patriot 101. Get to know her more and see her in Colombia if it is safe to do so. She can only come here thru fiancee visa and you need to show more proof (pictures together, letters etc) that you and her have a solid relationship and not just for immigration purposes.

This sounds very fishy to me. So definitely give it more time and make sure she is who you think she is. I'd hate for you to get taken advantage of and spend all that money/time to file that paperwork for her to take your for the proverbial ride.
She sounds very pushy to me and that makes red flags go up. Give it all the time you need. Good luck.

How should anyone here know better than you? And how can one make a generalization if men or women from any country are faithful? It is a individual thing. One should look at what one really has in common. And also look at what advantages one is getting out of a relationship. The simple fact is that many people live in poverty or at least not so good conditions and see a financial advantage to find a well off partner. Many foreigners think marrying an American or European will give them a better life. And even in western countries there are what we used to call "gold diggers".

Hi there,
Sounds like the relationship is going down hill so, I would first seek some sort of intervention before filing any papers like counseling. A marriage should have transparency so, you should know who she is communicating with over in Colombia. I don't advise asking if any group of people are faithful or not. It's morally wrong. The statistics show that both men and women equally cheat. I hope this helps.
Thanks,
Andi