Reprinting of dependents lost iqama

I had lost my family iqama (wife+2 children) and wantbto have all 3 iqama reprinted. I have my Iqama. Please anyone help with procedure to get my family iqama with applicable charges. Someone saying it's free and some says it's each cost SR 1,000. Please advise & guide.

There are Jawazat center in the Different shopping malls, Like Tahliya mall, Serafi mall, Haifa Mall .... this centers are open till 10 PM. I have printed so many times Iqamas from but not in the case of lost Iqamas, My case was of Iqama renewal.
If you visit this center nearby you will get the exact information what you have to do.

Regards
Kaby

Brother, what u did to get new iqama? Same issue with me. My wife + 2 daughters iqama is lost.

hey bro, can u tell me what is the procedure to get family lost iqama out?

can u tell me the procedure ?

HI Did you get your dependent iqama? Was the fees or fine applicable?

Actually you just need to wait till you get another one from the company When renewal time comes. I would recommend not wasting money in getting new ones as it can be expensive and saving is a good idea.

Oh, during renewal time , should we need to submit the existing one to them?  Did you get the same way?

When ur company gives the new Iqama just Tell your company I lost it they won't ask you the cards cause it's useless for them, they don't need to give it back to jawazat.