Football 2011: Players wanted!

Hi!

I belong to Ellas FC and we are a team which was formed in 1990. We currently have 4 teams competing in Helsinki leagues: one in 4th division, one in 7th, a seniors team (35yr+) and a women's team.

We are looking for new players to strengthen our teams this coming season. Our coach was a founding member of the club, and is probably the best coach outside the professional league, with a proffessional coaching licenses such as (FIGC) Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio (FIGC).

Our team welcomes all levels and nationalities (we have people from all corners of the world!), to be part of our friendly bunch.

We are based in Vikki, a short bus trip away from the city centre. Good training pitch, showers, changing rooms, etc.

if you are interested in joining us or want more details, please send me an email ([email protected]) or call me on 0407604775.

This year's outdoor trainings will start on 28th March. See ya!

Carlos.

Hello Carlos,

Welcome on Expat.com :)

I will suggest you to post an advert as well on this page: Hobbies, Interests, Sport Partners in Finland! This may help as well.

Regards

Hi Yud!

Thanks for the advice and warm welcome, I just posted the ad.

Regards,

Carlos

am a footballer looking forward to getting a club in Finland. am 5ft8inch. am strong with 71kgs, am a right footed forward/striker. those interested in me my email is [email protected] i will be able to fund my travel documents from Uganda to Finland.

Dear Carlos,

I have received an e-mail was mentioned that you need a football players for the new season. I live now in Espoo, Helsinki, in Finland. I love footbal and ready to work at any place in the world.
I think that I am a good football player and I was playing in Italy when I was living there for one year, also I was playing in Egypt.
I speak Italian, English and Arabic fluency. I have an Italian Nationality.
Looking forward to meet you.

Ragy El Tony
+358 46 8932064

Hello Ragy El Tony > this is an old thread. You may start a new topic on the Finland forum.

Best of luck,
Christine

I wonder if your team still need players ?If yes then i will love to join . Can i get your training scheduled please if possible.