Indian visa

Hey everyone,

I have a quick question about Indian visa for EU citizens who are married to Nepali.
I usually get 6 months tourist visa with multiply entries whenever I apply from EU but now for the last 2 times they are giving me only 4 months as I am applying from Kathmandu (I wasn't married at that time).
Now I am wondering if someone has an experience and has it made any difference? They are not very chatty at the embassy. They just invite me to come, apply, see and hope.
I would like to make sure that I get at least 6 months this time as I don't want to travel back and forth just to renew visa..
Any tips or tricks in this case?
Thanks!

You got actually lucky to get 4 months, usually they only give 3 months in Kathmandu :-(
Last time I tried to get a 6-months visa, writing a letter to justify my claim, that was basically useless ...
In your case, am not sure being married will change anything. Try to support you application by writing a letter, maybe it works who knows.
Please do post a feedback here :-)
Good luck !

Oh.. this doesn't sound promising. In fact, I'm always happy that they even give me visa as sometimes they just decline without any reason..
I will let you know how this goes, I will apply in mid September and fingers crossed. And as they say - I will just hope!

So marriage certificate changes a lot because I was legitimate for even a 1 year visa now. I got 6 months without any problem and I didn't even apply for more as I don't need this time.

Great, that is good news for you !
Thanks for sharing the information, that is interesting.
Did you have to specifically ask for 6 months visa, or they automatically gave you this visa duration ?