From Puerto Rico to Japan!

Hello, I'm almost 21 years old, and I'm studying Biology in Puerto Rico. Last year I had the most amazing experience of my life...being able to travel to Japan with my handbell choir and performing alongside a wide variety of Japanese choirs. I stayed there for 2 weeks and the first week was just touring around Tokyo, Nara and Osaka. The second week, we all went to Kyoto with the whole symposium. It was an awesome experience because I had the chance to walk through Japan, take amazing pictures, meet amazing people and learning more about the culture, the shrines, the cicadas, the trains, the hotels, the oishii food!

I completely fell in love with Japan, and I want to go there again. It's more than 14 hours of flight but I don't care. Maybe I can move there for a few years and teach Spanish or English. I still don't know what to do. And I still don't know how it's like to really live there day by day and deal with everything. So I would love to hear opinions to see if I can be motivated...

Am I wasting my time on dreaming? should I just go visit? I'm so confused.

Anyways...thank you for your time. :)

Misheru

Welcome on the forum Misheru ;)

I hope that other forumers will contribute to your discussion soon.

Regards

Thank you, me too! :)