Tattoo in Bahrain

Are people with tattoos on visible places allowed to visit Bahrain? I'm planning to get a small tattoo on the wrist. Something similar to this
https://tattoozza.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/58o9GOZV-768x768.jpeg

While tattooing as a practice is technically illegal, you certainly wont find the 'tattoo police' lurking around trying to catch you. So rest assured! Just be careful as to where you get it done

A lot of the American military lads have tats as do many other people. I wouldn't say that it is an issue

Ive seen quite a few people with tatoo's here and i dont think its an issue.
The only issue i think may cause an issue, is if it's offensive or if its in art form that's not suitable for others to view, especially the younger children.

:)

If you have a problem with your tatoo, and wanna remove it, you can visit DR. Rana's clinic in east riffa. An excellent place for taatoo removing, and aesthetic works.

If you have a problem with your tatoo, and wanna remove it, you can visit DR. Rana's clinic in east riffa. An excellent place for taatoo removing, and aesthetic works.

Good to know. So if the op decides to get her tattoo done and then remove it at a later date, at least we know where and good to know the aesthetic works  :D