Menu
Expat.com

Any available part-time jobs here in Turin?

Last activity 01 October 2018 by shani11

Alicci

I am looking for a part-time job while waiting for my permit of stay. If you guys know something, help is very much appreciated. Thank you!

Bhavna

Hi Alicci,

What kind of job are you looking for ? Perhaps you could drop an advert in the Jobs in Turin section of the website so that to get some proposals.

All the best,
Bhavna

Alicci

Thanks Bhavna!

Any work I guess. I just don't want to stay idle and spend time not doing anything. I worked for the Fire Department before in my country. I can do some work that doesn't need to use so much Italian because I am still a beginner.

Again thank you!

Alicci

shani11

hello i am new in italy and i don't have permit right now but i applied for that i need any part time job urgently .if someone help me .

Articles to help you in your expat project in Turin

• Working in Turin
    Working in Turin

Like many industrial cities in northern Italy, Turin has weathered the effects of the global economic crisis. ...

• Starting a business in Italy
    Starting a business in Italy

Are you interested in moving to Italy and setting up a business here? Italy's reputation for bureaucracy and ...

• Working in Italy
    Working in Italy

Are you looking to move to Italy and find a job there? In this article, we will give you tips for starting your ...

• Working conditions in Italy
    Working conditions in Italy

Unless you have decided to move to Italy for retirement or study, you are probably looking for a job to support ...

• Internships in Italy
    Internships in Italy

In most European countries, internships play an essential role in shaping education and giving young people ...

• The Italian labour market
    The Italian labour market

With its rich history, culture and gastronomy, Italy attracts thousands of visitors every year, some of whom end ...

• In terms of labor law, expats often have enormous advantages
    In terms of labor law, expats often have enormous advantages

Many expats move to Italy for work reasons. Among them, many managers and executives of multinational companies ...

• Become a digital nomad in Italy
    Become a digital nomad in Italy

Pleasant Mediterranean climate, world-renowned cuisine, and famously hospitable people have made Italy one of the ...

All of Turin's guide articles