New comer

How is life in Malaysia , I am a Canadian in Iran and love to come there and stay and make friends .

hi joy2011,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I haven't been Malaysia in a while, but it is a lovely place to visit and/or reside in, if one can get used to the heat :P

Have you considered yet which area of Malaysia you would like to move to?

Well, you can start making yourself friends in Malaysia through the forum itself ;)

Take care!

Haf

HI there,
I don't k where to go yet ,like to get more info.what about you ?have been there before? where is best place to stay? I like to go for nice clean beach.

Take care
Joy

Hay Joy,

Lots to see in Malaysia and the surrounding countries, Indonesia, Thailand, and Singapore.....And if your Canadian then traveling to countries around Malaysia shouldn't be a probelm...

Malaysia has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world....Langkawi is a good one to start.......The country as a vacation destination has so much to offer, so it just depends on what your into, would like to do and how much time you have....

So my sugestion is plan your trip before you arrive as best you can....

Rock

Hi and thx Rok,
I just started my search to visit Malaysia and i keep in mind about Langkawi.
I like to try learing suba diving there and if place is right i can stay as long as i like.
Do u live in Malaysia? if so where and for how long.
Take care

Hay Joy,

I have been in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur for over a year. when do you plan on visiting Malaysia? are you coming from Iran or Canada?

Rock

Hi... . I am an Iranian-27boy wishing to go to Malaysia too. I would be thankful if you could share your data with me too. I will do the same too. Thanks!

joy2011 wrote:

How is life in Malaysia , I am a Canadian in Iran and love to come there and stay and make friends .

Hi again I am the Iranian 27 boy ... . I forgot to send you my email address: [email protected].

Theres definitely alot to see here. Hope you all get the opportunity to get to know Malaysia!