Let's be the change we want to see in Egypt

Dear All
Whether you are back home and will come in a few days or you did not leave Egypt, Egyptian or Expat
Just inspire the future, put your hand in ours and dream with us.
An Egyptian citizen;

I agree: the success of the Egyptian revolution is based on an improved mindset of the people which encompasses love for the country and the people who reside in it; respecting one another and treating others as one would like to be treated; refusal to retract to the path of corruption; and belief that positive change can be achieved.

I can't wait to see much good to come from the toppling of Mubarak, but I believe that a change in mindset and behaviour will make this revolution truly revolutionary.

its a nightmare not a dream

Dear Andy
I would respect your point of view as one of our goals is to respect each other for a better future, but if you have a negative point that you used to see or find you can help us change it into a positive one.

booby moon i respect all ur points of views really but i just don't agree i think i have the right..i think Egypt is going to become an even worse country than it was which i find amazing this my own point of view...

Hello Andy_22,

Why all your posts are expressed from a negative perspective! I am wondering whether I shall moderate this!

Yud wrote:

Hello Andy_22,

Why all your posts are expressed from a negative perspective! I am wondering whether I shall moderate this!

I've been wondering the same thing. The last thing Egypt needs is excessive negativity.

i still love Egypt!  I know things will be different and I hope for Egyptians that will be a good thing - but it has not made me any less determined to move to Egypt - if anything, I want to go there even more!  Just one year away.....

oolala wrote:

i still love Egypt!  I know things will be different and I hope for Egyptians that will be a good thing - but it has not made me any less determined to move to Egypt - if anything, I want to go there even more!  Just one year away.....

I'm sure Egypt and Egyptians will welcome you with open arms when you decide to take the leap. It can be slightly daunting at first, but is honestly well worth it. :)

yud and londoner if u 2 don't like my posts then don't read them :lol:

but i will still speak out my mind :lol:

u Egyptians can't stand democracy but u still keep saying u r ready to die for it

astonishing :lol::lol:

Andy_22 wrote:

yud and londoner if u 2 don't like my posts then don't read them :lol:

Ah... would be easier if they weren't so 'hard to miss'. :)

Dear All
I believe people were created different, and difference is phenomenal as everything around us got its opposite: hot x cold, day x night, good x bad, happiness x sadness, optimism x pessimism…bottom line: I believe that everyone lives here is a brick in the wall of Egypt then each one should start with himself and be the change, a positve one for sure.

Well said boby moon - change is always inevitable, nothing ever stays the same.  It is how change is dealt with and implemented that makes the difference.  And of course, for Egypt nothing will be the same, it is the fear of the unknown that is making people anxious but time will tell - Egypt will grow stronger and its people will now have far more opportunities to have a voice.